Taken from here
1. What new book coming out soon do you plan to buy?
It’s everyone’s anticipation: Lang Leav’s Sad Girl. I am so ready for being vulnerable after reading this one.
2. What series is a must read for you?
Adult series never impress me as much as children and young reader’s. There are two series;
- ‘Bliss Bakery’ trilogy is so far my favorite. It’s a light read bringing you to the world of magic bakery. Despite its easy-to-guess plot detailing the competition between a jealous aunt and her niece, the pace and the development of the story are just right. I always love when an author offers a pristine and ‘visual’ narrative. This trilogy somehow leaves the similar feeling. Fantasy is my least favorite but this is the obvious exception.
- ‘The Great Five’ or Lima Sekawan by Enyd Bliton. Don’t ask. JUST READ.
3. What new author have you found so far in this year?
Recently, I have my eye on Han Kang. Looking forward to start reading ‘The Vegetarian’ after finishing Grisham’s Calico Joe.